Welcome to antarBahasa Interlingual Services!
- Are your markets or operations in the *Nusantara region of Southeast-Asia?
- Do you need to reach out to clients, customers and users in the Malay-speaking countries of Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia or Singapore?
- Are your partners or associates, people or personnel communicating with you in Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Indonesia?
antarBahasa Interlingual Services is managed by Bashir Basalamah, who has more than two decades of experience in Interpreting and Translation in English, Malay and Indonesian.
We are based in Singapore, a vibrant hub of info-communications right in the middle of the Nusantara region of South-East Asia, where over 200 million people speak Bahasa Melayu and its sister language Bahasa Indonesia.
- Nusantara refers to the archipelago of Malay-speaking countries of Southeast Asia, namely Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.
- "Malay", used collectively here, refers to Bahasa Melayu and its sister language, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Bahasa Melayu, otherwise known as Malay or Malaysian, is the native tongue of the peoples of Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia and Singapore.
Bahasa Indonesia, also known as Indonesian, is the national language and common tongue binding the myriad peoples of the Republic of Indonesia